Think a Penthouse position with front row seats ‘aka sun lounge’ or having breakfast on the terrace, looking over a glistening pool, being a few sand-between-the-toes footsteps to the white sandy foreshore of Noosa Main Beach, also enjoying filtered views fanning northerly over iridescent Laguna Bay, North Shore and beyond. Plus, to the right are glimpses of First Point where long boarders enjoy the swell, also the Noosa National Park with its globally recognised surfing reserve.
Yes, your home for holidays beachfront Hastings Street might seem like a dream, but it’s in fact a reality with the added benefit of exceptional cash flow as a high earning, professionally managed, hands free, premiere Noosa investment.
Indoors the top-floor apartment has a fresh aesthetic, sandy-hued palette, and splashes of colour imitate to the seascape. The generous living and dining spaces, with predominantly shades of blue with white cabinetry including modular sofa, are drenched with northerly light and coalesce with the large undercover terrace, thanks to disappearing glass sliders.
Each evening, drink in the moody theatrics as the fiery vermillion orb recedes and is replaced by the moon’s glow mirrored over an indigo-hued bay. Add salty breezes, the sound of waves and realise this is beachside bliss.
The C-shaped kitchen with 2-pac cabinetry, sandy-hued stone bench tops has every necessary accoutrement to suit a culinary wizard.
Both bedrooms have built-in robes, a dresser and are carpeted. The king master has a television and access to beachfront terrace; the second bedroom which is on the Hastings Street side has two zip-singles; and both bedrooms share a bright white and sandy-tiled bathroom.
“This is a 5-star location,” enthuses Tom Offermann Real Estate agent Jesse Stowers who has slated the apartment for auction on Saturday the 11th of June 2022 at 12pm. “It is 35 steps to Noosa Main Beach, and is in the heart of everything Hastings Street, with its plethora of restaurants, cafes, bars, boutiques, art galleries, surf club, and a few minutes further along the boardwalk is the Noosa National Park with its world-famous surfing reserve. Turn right in Hastings Street and head to the Noosa Woods, picnic areas, river mouth and walkways through to quieter parts of the beach.”
Facts & Features:
– Apartment area: 75m2; undercover beachfront terrace: 2.3m x 8m w a white 6-seater outdoor table setting.
– About: top floor; lift access; allocated car park; neutral aesthetic; aircon/fans; Samsung TV w Foxtel; 2 bedrooms w built-in robes & dresser; king bed in master w TV & access to terrace; 2nd w 2 singles/1 queen + block out blinds; white-tiled bathroom walls, light sandy on floor; laundry amenities available on-site
– Kitchen: C-shaped; 2-pac cabinetry w stone benchtops; Westinghouse fridge, Dishlex Dishwasher, Sharp Microwave & 4-burner cooktop
– About Maison: a boutique-style 3-level apartment complex w pool sun terrace + professional on-site management.
– Location: centre of Hastings Street; a few steps to Noosa Main Beach, restaurants, bars, cafes, boutiques, art galleries, Noosa Surf Club + onwards along boardwalk to the Noosa National Park w world-famous surfing reserve; right from Maison is Noosa Woods & Noosa Spit; 5-min drive to Sunshine Beach & Sunrise Beach; 25-min drive to Sunshine Coast domestic airport w international connections
|Address||302/5 Hastings Street|
|Open for inspection||By appointment|
|Price||On Site Auction|
|Auction||Saturday, 11 June, 12 noon|
|Contact agent||Jesse Stowers 0414 367 282|
|Agency||TOM OFFERMANN REAL ESTATE|