Live the Noosa dream in this brand new impressive apartment, which is yet to be lived in by one lucky buyer. Located on the top floor, you are fortunate enough to have a lift, taking you directly to your front door.
From the moment you enter, you are presented with striking and peaceful wilderness views, as this boutique complex, backs directly onto Noosa National Park. What’s unique, is the feeling of a beautiful bushland retreat, yet only a few minutes’ drive to Noosa main beach.
The floor plan is well thought out with the kitchen and living areas taking in the bush views. The apartment is meticulously presented with glamorous floor tiles throughout.
To appease the passionate cook within us, the kitchen is a chefs delight, with thick stone benchtops and Miele appliances throughout, plus plenty of cabinetry. Just in front of the kitchen is the living area, which spills onto the large undercover alfresco. Focusing on privacy and offering a peaceful scene, you will spend endless days and nights entertaining family and friends within this delightful zone.
The master bedroom, spacious in size, offers a large ensuite and a sizeable robe. The second bedroom and main bathroom are also located close by.
For added convenience, you are also lucky enough to have 2 car parks on title as well as 2 storage/security cages.
Located within the newly built Parkridge complex and only footsteps from your door, is AlLBA by Kuruvita, which is an epicentre for foodies, including a café, providore, pizzeria; then as the sun sets, transforms into an elegant restaurant and cocktail bar.
• Built to a high standard with high quality appliances throughout
• Air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout, ensure you feel comfortable all year round
• Walking tracks close by, to keep fitness levels alive
• Enjoy a Village Green at Parkridge Noosa, plus a 25 metre lap pool for all residents to enjoy, including cabanas, (this is exclusive use for members)
• Also included in your Body Corporate fess, is membership for 2 people, at the fabulous new gym, with onsite trainers to cater for your fitness needs.
• A few minutes’ drive, to Hastings Street and Noosa main beach
• A couple of minutes’ drive to Noosa Junctions vibrant café scene and shopping centre amenities
• Situated only foot steps to Noosa Springs Golf Course and a short stroll to Noosa Springs Club House
|Address||2325/17 Lakeview Rise|
|Open for inspection||By appointment|
|Auction||Auction: Friday, 4 February, 12 noon|
|Contact agent||Gillian McCauley, 0467 600 009 and Kym de Warren, 0412 325 421|
|Agency||RICHARDSON AND WRENCH NOOSA|