Release your creative flair and design your own family paradise in this fully prepared 5076m2 site in a quiet, very desirable hinterland precinct close to all Noosa attractions and amenities.
The property is privately located at the end of quiet cul-de-sac in a highly sought after no-through road precinct consisting of modern executive standard homes. It adjoins a 6200ha property and 80ha of wildlife parklands (dams and trails) at the rear which visually extend the actual property.
Previously a nursery, this entire property is privately cocooned within tall mature trees on all boundaries, is fully landscaped and provides rich soil.
The existing home was architect designed as a secondary dwelling and sited towards the rear of the allotment: this provides ample space for you to create your dream executive residence, pool complex, tennis court, stables and other desired amenities. Concept plans for the additional executive residence are available to genuine buyers.
Built as a “sound proof” music recording studio the existing solid house is steel framed, core filled besser block, rendered and heavily soundproofed. The 12 x 4 metre covered verandah extends the length of the house on the desirable eastern side and overlooks a private grassed area surrounded by mature protective shrubs.
Exciting property features:
• Landscaped level allotment in a no-through area and at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac
• Private setting with tall mature trees on boundaries; flood free; fertile soil
• Bordered by a 6200ha property and a secluded park at rear: easy access to the Noosa horse trails
• Existing modern second home (2 bedroom, rendered besser block, heavily insulated)
• Council approved sites for large executive family residence, pool, tennis court, stables
• All fully landscaped, rich soil and extensively irrigated from bore (2700 litres per hour)
• 15 kWh commercial solar system (enough power for both residences)
• Huge 12 person effluent disposal system already installed (suit both residences)
• Ideal site for your family tennis court (already compacted site)
• Extensive hard stand areas allow for ample parking; raised vegetable gardens.
Excellent existing house features:
• Solid rendered second home (built as a “sound proof” music recording facility)
• Steel and core filled besser block and rendered construction; fully insulated with R7 bats (walls & ceiling)
• Huge open plan kitchen, living, dining space; high quality tiling
• 6 burner gas cook-top (stainless steel 9000cm); abundant cupboards
• Full length covered verandah, 12 x 4 metres
• Huge combined bathroom and laundry; plumbed and powered for spa bath
• 2 x air-conditioners plus fans for your year-round comfort
• 3 phase power (front and rear)
• Extra storage in 2 large steel shipping containers.
To experience Hinterland serenity and luxe Noosa style living, please contact Roger for additional information.
|Address||83 Edington Drive|
|Open for inspection||By appointment|
|Price||Offers Over $1,495,000 Considered|
|Contact agent||Roger Omdahl, 0412 043 880|
|Agency||LAGUNA REAL ESTATE|