Million-dollar views in the heart of Noosa, without the price tag…unheard of!
This romantic north/east facing Penthouse comprises never-ending panoramic ocean & hinterland views from your covered roof top terrace. Placed perfectly within the resort with one of the best vantage points overlooking the tranquil and peaceful lagoon style pool.
If you are looking for a quiet retreat away from it all, whether it be for a time of solitude or a secret couple’s getaway then you have found it. The entire resort designed with single bedroom apartments to encourage an ambience and sense of seclusion for guests.
Privacy is at the forefront of this resort, delivering an abundance of first-class facilities on hand for you to utilise as you wish. Or when you do decide to stroll down for a coffee or the beach, Noosa Main and Hastings Street is literally two-minute walk down the hill. No parking hassles ever, just pure holiday bliss.
The open plan living space capturing ocean vistas from many areas of the apartment, with the renovated kitchen providing a stone benchtop delivering plenty of room for preparing meals if you desire.
Placed in a prime position between Noosa’s entertainment hubs, Noosa Blue Resort is literally a two-minute walking distance either way to prestigious Hastings Street or Noosa Junction. Offering an abundance of cuisines at various restaurants, cafe’s, boutique shopping, pristine beaches, tranquil National Park walks, everything your heart desires right on your doorstep.
On all levels, this Penthouse delivers…. call me today to secure your piece of paradise!
• Penthouse apartment with expansive panoramic views
• Covered rooftop terrace with Jacuzzi , perfect for entertaining.
• Mediterranean style architecture with rendered curved white walls
• Fully furnished with fresh whites and a contemporary ‘Noosa’ flair.
• Main bedroom comprising a spa bath and private treed aspect
• First class facilities, lagoon style pool, spas, steam-room and gym
• Short stroll to Hastings St, Noosa Main Beach or Noosa Junction
|Address||406/16 Noosa Drive|
|Open for inspection||By appointment|
|Auction||Auction: Saturday, 18 September, 2pm|
|Contact agent||Sharon McLure, 0400 084 975|
|Agency||THE MCLURE GROUP|