This striking custom-designed lifestyle home sits on an elevated position on a fully fenced 506m2 block less than 10 minutes’ walk to the beach and village hub, offering fabulous, easy-care family friendly living across two levels that seamlessly blends chic with comfort…creating a very relaxed, beachy ambience throughout.
Comprising four-five bedrooms, three bathrooms, two separate living areas, large light filled kitchen, upper north-east facing deck (currently undergoing extension) overlooking sparkling sun-drenched pool, and double carport plus onsite parking for boat/caravan and visitors – this is a generous sized home inside and out.
With a stunning contemporary exterior of steel cladding and timber privacy screens, it commands attention from the outset! The interiors are fresh and modern with polished concrete flooring on ground floor, timber look flooring on upper level, split system air-conditioning, wet bar/kitchenette in rumpus, wood burning fireplace, and two additional cosy patios at front of home.
An inspired floor plan facilitates excellent separation of living, and the lower level could function as dual occupancy for the extended family or provide Airbnb income producing options. The upper master bedroom has a joining room which could work well as a nursery, office, or even fifth bedroom – and this extra space creates a retreat-style vibe.
The gardens are landscaped, child and pet-friendly, and low maintenance. There is room for outdoor play, and when not at the beach, the kids will be spending a lot of time in the pool, so pack the sunscreen!
Located along a one-way service road providing quick easy access to the main roads into both Noosa Junction and Sunshine Beach; the convenience is exceptional. The village is only a five-minute walk, 10 minutes to the beach and surf club, and local schools such as Sunshine Beach Primary and High, plus St Thomas More Primary, and sporting/leisure facilities are also within walking distance.
Currently used as a holiday home attracting high occupancy rates and attractive returns, whomever purchases this home not just be living in Sunshine…but also ‘walking on sunshine and don’t it feel good!”
• Stunning custom-designed beach house will impress
• 4-5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 separate living areas
• Well equipped modern kitchen plus wet bar in rumpus
• North-east facing deck overlooking inground pool
• A/C, fans, cosy fireplace, polished concrete floors
• Well-designed floor plan for family-friendly living
• Striking exterior aesthetics, fully fenced 506m2
• Immaculate with quality fixtures/fittings throughout
• Double carport + abundant onsite visitor parking
• Located on eastern side of Sunshine Beach
• Walk to village hub, beach, and surf club
• Close proximity to local schools and amenities
• Just three-minute drive to Noosa Junction
• Location, lifestyle, and design all shine
|Address||162 Edwards Street|
|Open for inspection||By appointment|
|Contact agent||Kathy Wise, 0407 968 300|
|Agency||SUNSHINE BEACH REAL ESTATE|